1. Installing the extension
- In the Magento backend, go to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager.
- In Direct package file upload, upload the ClerkForMagento-x.x.x.tgz file to install it.
2. Connecting a Magento store to Clerk.io
- Go to System -> Configuration -> Clerk to open the extension.
- Select your desired store from the store selector in the upper left corner.
- Login to my.clerk.io, click your store, and choose Magento as the platform.
- Take your API keys from the Install Plugin screen of the Setup Guide, and copy-paste them to the Magento module page.
- Click Save Config, and open your webshop, to initialise Clerk.io.
- In my.clerk.io, click Next.
- Copy the Import url from the extensions settings panel into the Import URL field as shown below.
- Click Update Settings and the sync will start.
- Click Next.
Did this answer your question?