1. Installing the extension
Installing the Magento 2 Extension is done through commandline. Follow the guide below to install it:
- Login to your server through command line.
- Navgiate to your webroot folder (usually /var/www/your_domain/public_html)
- Enable Root Access by typing
suand then enter your password.
- Type in the following commands in order:
composer require clerk/magento2
php bin/magento module:enable Clerk_Clerk
- Wait for the extension to finish.
2. Connecting a Magento 2 store to Clerk.io
- In your Magento 2 backend, go to Stores -> Configuration -> Clerk -> Settings to open the extension.
- Select your store from the Store View selector in the upper left corner.
- In my.clerk.io, click the Settings icon in the top left corner of your Store.
- Copy both the Public Key and the Private Key from the fields into the configuration and click Save Config.
5. In my.clerk.io, go to Data Sync.
6. Choose Magento 2 as the Sync Method.
7. Input the URL of your webshop, and choose the language.
8. Click Update Settings and then Start Sync in the top right corner.