1. Installing the plugin
- Login to your WooCommerce backend and go to Plugins.
- In the top of the screen, click Add New.
- In the top of the following screen, click Upload Plugin and then Choose file.
- Select the file you just downloaded and click Install Now.
- When the plugin has been installed, click Activate Plugin.
2. Connecting a WooCommerce store to Clerk.io
- In your WooCommerce backend, go to Clerk Options to open the extension.
- Copy both the Public Key and the Private Key from the fields to the left into the matching boxes.
- Click Save Settings.
- Go to your webshop in a browser to initialize Clerk.io.
- Note that sales-tracking wont activate until the next order. Click Next on this page
6. In my.clerk.io, go to Data Sync.
7. Choose WooCommerce as the sync method.
8. Input the Import URL, found on the Plugin page and choose the language.
9. Click Update Settings and then Start Sync in the top right corner.
Did this answer your question?