1. Installing the plugin
- Login to your Prestashop backend and go to Modules And Services.
- In the top right, click Add a new module.
- In the dropdown, click Choose a file
- Select the file you just downloaded and click Upload this module
- When the module has been uploaded, click +Install. next to the Clerk module.
2. Connecting a Prestashop store to Clerk.io
- In Modules And Services, find the Clerk module, and click Configure.
- Copy both the Public Key and the Private Key from the fields to the left into the matching boxes.
- Click Save in the bottom right corner.
- Go to Advanced Parameters → Performance and click Clear Cache in the top of the screen.
- Go to your webshop in a browser to initialize Clerk.io
- Note that sales-tracking wont activate until the next order. Click Next on this page.
7. In my.clerk.io, go to Data Sync.
8. Choose PrestaShop as the sync method.
9. Input the domain of your webshop and choose the language.
10. Click Update Settings and then Start Sync in the top right corner.
Did this answer your question?