The Add-To-Basket step (Powerstep) helps customers buy more by showing relevant products based on their behaviour on the webshop, when they put a product in the basket.
- If you haven't already, create the Content that you want to use in your Add-To-Basket Step (Power Step). Check this guide to see how to do it.
- In the DanDomain backend, go to the Clerk.io App in the sidemenu.
- Find the Powerstep tab and check Enable.
- Then, copy the Content IDs that you want to show, to the text-field
- Click Gem in top of the screen.
A Popup will now be shown when a product is added to the cart.
You can find the ID'S of each Content blocks you have created in your Clerk backend (my,clerk.io), under Recommendations -> Content -> Edit (the number of Content varies between 1 to 4 for the Add-To-Basket step):
Here is an example of how to find the Content 's ID: