The DanDomain App supports sending custom attributes that you have added in DanDomain.
1. Start by logging in to your DanDomain backend and go to Clerk.io in the side-menu
2. Login using your Password
3. In the app, under General you will find a text-field called Additional Product Attributes
4. Start typing in the name of your attribute, and it will show up if it exists:
5. Click Gem to save your changes.
6. After implementing your attributes, go to my.clerk.io->Data and click Start New Data Sync in the upper right corner.
Your attributes will now be available.