First thing you have to do to change the logging settings is to go into your Magento2 backend and choose Stores => Configuration => Clerk => Configuration:
Find the dropdown called Logging Settings and set your preferred logging settings. End by clicking Save:
The Logging settings include:
Choose logging Level
- Only Errors: Will log any errors that stops the module from working correctly
- Errror + Warn: Also logs warnings that are not causing the module to stop working, but might be necessary to fix as well.
- Error + Warn + Debug: Logs everything that the module interacts with. This should not be enabled on a live webshop as it will slow down the site.
Choose where to log
- File: Will save the log to a file on the Magento2 server.
- my.clerk.io: Will log everything to Data->Logs in the my.clerk.io backend.