Logging can be used for showing any errors and/or warnings that happens in Prestashop 1.6. This is a great help for debugging issues.
To enable Logging, do the following:
1. Go into your Prestashop backend
2. Go to Modules and Services -> Modules and Services
3. Search for clerk to find the module and click Configure:
4. Scroll down the Clerk.io module page to find the logging settings.
5. Set Enabled to Yes:
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
The Logging settings include:
- Only Errors: Will log any errors that stops the module from working correctly
- Errror + Warn: Also logs warnings that are not causing the module to stop working, but might be necessary to fix as well.
- Error + Warn + Debug: Logs everything that the module interacts with. This should not be enabled on a live webshop as it will slow down the site.