I you are considering cancelling because Clerk.io is not performing as expected, we would love to have one of our product-experts help you make more money. Reach out to email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.
Clerk.io will stop working as soon as you cancel, so before you do, make sure that:
- Clerk is removed from your webshop
- You are no longer syncing data to Clerk.io, to avoid GDPR issues
- You are an Admin of the Clerk.io account
1. Login to my.clerk.io
2. Search for "billing" and click the link:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and find "How do I cancel my account?"
4. Click the link "Cancel your companys account"
This will start the cancellation process.
The process will take you through the following screens.
First we will show the performance Clerk.io has had so far:
By clicking "continue" you will be taken to a screen asking you to provide a reason for the cancellation. We really appreciate your feedback since it helps improve:
Finally, you need to write a few lines explaining your cancellation reason:
When you click "I understand - cancel subscription now!" your account will be deactivated immediately, and you will have cancelled succesfully.
Not seeing the "cancel your companys account" link?
This is likely because you are not an Admin of the account.
To check who the Admin is:
1. Search for "Users" in the search-field and click the link:
2. Here you can see who the Admins of the account are:
Should you have any problems during the cancellation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help in any way we can.