How to Set Up an Audience Exporter Using Facebook
Getting started with integrating Clerk.io Audience Exporter with Facebook Ads.
To get started with setting up a Facebook Audience Exporter, head over to your my.clerk.io backend, select “Audience” from the left-side menu, then choose “Integrations” just below.
- Click “New Exporter” on the right side to create the new integration.
- Then, in the pop-up, select “Facebook” for the Platform, and give the integration a custom name.
- Provide your Facebook Ads Account ID, and click “Give Permissions”, then follow the login steps.
- Double-check that you have Custom Audiences enabled in Facebook to make sure the Clerk.io integration can sync
- Click “Update Exporter” to update, then “Sync” to integrate.