Customising Product Data on DanDomain
The DanDomain App supports sending custom attributes that you have added in DanDomain.
1. Start by logging in to your DanDomain backend and go to Clerk.io in the side-menu
2. Login using your Password
3. In the app, under General you will find a text-field called Additional Product Attributes
4. Start typing in the name of your attribute, and it will show up if it exists:
5. Click Gem to save your changes.
6. After implementing your attributes, go to my.clerk.io->Data and click Start New Data Sync in the upper right corner.
Your attributes will now be available.