Deactivating Order Import in DanDomain
When you have done the first sync in your DanDomain webshop, all previous orders has been sent to Clerk.io.
This means that you can now deactivate the order import, to speed up the importer going forward.
Follow these steps to deactivate it:
1. Go to the DanDomain backend.
2. Click Clerk.io in the side-menu and login to the app.
3. Start by making sure that Advanced Settings have been activated. To enable it, click Profile
4. Then check Show Advanced Settings and click Gem
5. Click Back 6. Under Synchronization, check Disable order synchronization and click Gem:
Old orders will now no longer be synced in Clerk.io.