WARNING: Remember to take backups of any modified files, as they will be overwritten.
Upgrading the Magento 2 extension is done via commandline.
Its done by following these steps:
- Login to your server through commandline.
- Navgiate to your webroot folder (usually "/var/www/your_domain/public_html")
- Enable Root Access by typing su and then enter your password.
- Type in the following commands in order:
composer update clerk/magento2
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- Wait for the extension to finish.
Your Magento 2 is now upgraded to the latest version.