This way, you can separate products, sales, currencies etc. to keep track of each Site.
- Start by creating your main Store and follow the Setup Guide to connect your Store to Clerk.io, and choose the Recommendations and/or Search Results you that you want to display on your webshop.
- When you are done with the initial setup, go back to the start page of my.clerk.io (by clicking the Clerk.io logo in the side-menu) and then click "+" in the upper right corner.
3. On the Add Store page, click Advanced to see all settings.
4. Fill in the details of your site, and choose your main Store from the
Copy Content From Store dropdown, then click Add Store.
This will carry over the Content and Designs from your main Store.
5. Now you can follow the Setup Guide again, to activate Clerk.io for the new Site.
6. In your Smartweb backend, switch to the Site you want to setup.
7. This will allow you to activate Clerk.io on the Site through the Setup Guide at
8. When Data Sync has finished, your Site is ready and using the same
setup as your main Store.
Remember to translate Headlines, in Website Content->Select Design to the right language as well.
You can follow this process for all sites you want to use Clerk.io with.