- If you haven't already, create the Website Content that you want to use in your Add-To-Basket Step (Power Step). Check this guide to see how to do it.
- In the WooCommerce backend, go to Pages.
- In the top of the page, click Add New.
- Name the powerstep page something meaningful, like "Product added to the basket!", as it will be displayed as the title on your powerstep.
- In the big text-field, type in [clerk-powerstep], and press Publish.
6. Go Clerk -> Clerk Settings in the sidemenu and find Powerstep Settings.
7. Insert the ID's of the Content blocks you created, separated by commas, in
8. Choose the name of the page you just created, under Powerstep Page
and check Enabled.
9. Click Save Settings.